Regular physical activity can improve your muscle strength and boost your endurance. Exercise delivers oxygen and nutrients to your tissues and helps your cardiovascular system work more efficiently. And when your heart and lung health improve, you have more energy to tackle daily chores.
What is healthy lifestyle?
A healthy lifestyle is one which helps to keep and improve people’s health and well-being. Healthy living is a lifelong effect. The ways to being healthy include healthy eating, physical activities, weight management, and stress management. Good health allows people to do many things.
How to maintain a healthy eating lifestyle:
- Make half your plate fruits and vegetables…
- Make half the grains you eat whole gains…
- Switch to fat-free or low-fat (1%) milk…
- Choose a variety of lean protein foods…
- Compare sodium in foods…
- Drink water instead of sugary drinks…
- Eat some seafood…
- Cut back on solid fats…
These five healthy habits may add more than a decade to your life:
- Quitting smoking.
- Keeping a healthy body weight.
- Eating a healthy diet.
- Regularly exercising.
- Drinking in moderation.
What are the benefits of eating healthy?
- Weight loss
- Reduced cancer risk
- Diabetes management
- Heart health and stroke prevention
- The health of the next generation
- Strong bones and teeth
- Better mood
- Improved memory
- Improved gut health
- Getting a good night’s sleep
- Quick tips for a healthful diet