Bachelor in Computer Application (BCA) is a college degree course in computer applications. With the quick development of IT industry in India, the interest of computer proficient is expanding step by step. This expanding development of IT industry has made a ton of chances for the BCA graduates.
Bachelor in Computer Application (BCA) is one of the well-known courses among the understudies who need to make their profession in the IT (Information Technology) field. The duration of the course is 3 years and separated into 6 semesters. It involves the subjects like database, organizing, information structure, core programming languages like ‘C’ and ‘java’. This course provides a lot of opportunities to the students who are interested in computer field and wants to work in the IT sector as programmer or software developer. To get complete knowledge about the course and career scope, you can go through this link for more information https://drive.google.com/open?id=1eSr3Suv3MeLXvWeE1ryIEe2ezSmbF_0W
Before getting ready for any assessment it is critical to look at some essential however significant focuses. One of the most significant point before applying any course is the qualification. It should be checked whether the up-and-comer is qualified for showing up for wanted course or not. The students who are interested in BCA as their higher studies must fulfil the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidate can be from any stream: science, arts, commerce
- Candidate must have passed class 12th examination with at least 50% marks including English.
- The 12th examination must be passed/Appearing with mathematics as a compulsory subject.
BCA Specialization options
Bachelors in computer application are a vast field and offer a multitude of specialisations for students. Some of the popular specialisations resulting from a BCA course are:
- Computer Graphics
- Internet Technologies
- Accounting Applications
- Music and Video Processing
- Personal Information Management
- Programming Languages
- Database Management
- Systems Analysis
- Word Processing
Some popular job profiles for a BCA graduate are: –
- System engineer – A system engineer develops, tests and evaluates software, circuits, and personal computer.
- Programmer in various software development firms – The duty of programmer is to write code for software. A programmer is primarily working in the computer language such as Assembly, COBOL, C, C++, C#, Java, Lisp, Python, etc.
- Software developer – The sole responsibility of software developer is to develop software that eases the tasks of the people and enable to perform work efficiently. A software developer also installs test and maintains the software.
A number of top recruiters look for the fresher degree holders for offering opportunity of work with. BCA is one of the demanding courses under the IT sector. Here, we have listed the prestigious companies that recruit BCA graduates:
- Tech Mahindra
- Hexaware Technologies Ltd.
The IT field is one of the highest paying fields for a fresher. A computer professional working in a big MNC can easily get an initial package of Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 40,000 per month. Some IT giants like Google, Microsoft, Oracle, Face book pays even a six figure salary to a fresh graduate.