- To create a centre of excellence (COE) in the area of management education, technical education, training and research resulting in the development of world class leaders, managers and entrepreneurs.
- To achieve global identity through innovative and unconventional methods and efforts for the betterment of the community by producing skilled workforce with values, dynamism and entrepreneurial skills.
- To serve the business community through professional education, collaboration, and research – strengthening regional and local industries by creating a pool of well qualified and skilful candidates.
- To foster skill based and multi-faced learning among the students to make them globally competitive.
- To develop competency and knowledge required in key business functional areas and technical areas.
- To educate and prepare a diverse group of candidates with the knowledge, analytical ability management perspectives and skills.
- To nurture and develop entrepreneurial skills among students.