The MCA Program is carried out based on semester pattern with 6 semesters in three academic years.
R.B.Institute Of Management Studies (RBIMS) is one of the leading institute of east Ahmadabad in Gujarat. The institute has been running MCA since 2010.The MCA Program is approved by AICTE and New Delhi affiliated to Gujarat Technological University (GTU) which aims to provide a career development program for students to enhance and develop their computing & programming skills. This course is designed to fulfill the demand of qualified professionals in the IT field. The course stresses the application of theory and computing principles through project work, case studies, presentations and practical assignments. Students who have done their graduation in any discipline like Science, Commerce, Arts, Engineering, BCA from any recognized university are eligible to apply for this course.
Major points are given below:
- Graduation result: Min. 50% (45% for reserved categories)
- Maths/Business Maths/Statistics in 12th /Gradation
- TFWS: Up to 5% Addl Seats
- Good Results
- Family Income <= Rs. 8 Lakhs P. A.
- Supernumenarary Seat (<=15% of intake ) for
- Foreign Nationals (<=5%)
- Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) (<=5%)
- Children of Indian workers in Gulf Countries (<=5%)
- MCA Course comprises of six semester. The subject of four semesters have been mentioned below
- The syllabus of remaining two semester shall be updated by Gtu in the next academic year
1. To collaborate with other institutions in India and aboard with a view to further professionalizing technical education and assisting institution building in meaningful manner.
2. To promote knowledge through research and development to disseminate such knowledge through publication.
3. To shape computer professionals with the right moral and ethical values and can prepare students to face the challenges and opportunities in the IT industry of India by building strong foundations.
4. Also Focus on Core Skills of students like Digital Literacy, critical thinking and problem solving, creativity and imagination, student leadership, Collaboration and Communication.
• Game Development
• Robotics Process Automation
• Cloud Computing
• Digital Marketing
• Technical Writer
• System Engineer
• Hardware Technology
• Ethical Hacker
• Software Programmer/Developer
• Search Engine Optimizer
• Software Application Architecture
• System Analyst
• Web Developer/Designer
• Network Engineer
• Database Administrator
• Software Quality Analyst
• Management Information System(MIS)
100% placement with 3rd party company tie up for which includes following skill development program communication skill development interview skill development Programming skill development
Placement MCA (Pay after getting job)
post job payment offer (starting salary min. 5Lac) in which student has to pass one exam then all the fees arranged by 3rd party institute for your job placement After getting a job a student needs to pay the fees of the placement.