Rules of the Institute:
• 80% Attendance is compulsory for the students.
• College Timings: Morning Shift: 7:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and Noon Shift: 9:00 a.m. to p.m.
• Library Timings: 9: 00 a.m. to 4.30 p.m.
• Identity card is compulsory for all the students.
• 100% placement assistance shall be provided to the students.
• Each student shall be given the choice of getting selected only in two companies.
• Student who is not interested in campus placement must fill the waiver form.
Rules for the payment of Fees:
• Fees in the form of Post dated cheques (PDCs) must be submitted before the starting of each semester.
Ragging is strictly prohibited in the college premises. Instances of ragging will be dealt with seriously by the anti-ragging cell. If any student is found indulge in ragging, severe action will be taken against the student.
What constitutes Ragging?
Ragging constitutes one or more of any of the following acts:
• Any conduct by any student or students whether by words spoken or written or by an act which has the effect of teasing, treating or handling with rudeness a fresher or any other student;
•Indulging in unruly activities by any student or students which causes or is likely to cause annoyance, hardship, physical or psychological harm or to raise fear or apprehension thereof in any fresher or any other student;
Faculty Committee Members:
•Dr. Pratima Rajput
•Prof. Ketna Patel
Student Committee Members:
• Mr. Darshan Prajapati
• Ms. Radhika Ramani
• Mr. Chetan Somani
• Ms. Neha Nijhara