Integrated MCA Programme
The IMCA Program is carried out based on semester pattern with 10 semesters in five academic years.
Integrated MCA is a special integrated dual degree course in Computer Application, which is approved by AICTE and affiliated to Gujarat Technological University. The basic objective of the Scheme is to provide practical/hands on experience for fresh Diploma holders, 12th Students and Vocational pass-outs to enhance their technical skills thereby increasing their suitability in job absorption as per the needs of the Industry.
Students can apply for the Integrated MCA which is 5 years course after 12th standard. This 5 year course consists of 10 semesters.
Objective of Integrated-MCA Program
1. Providing basic foundations of different areas of Computer Applications.
2. Providing specializations in the fields of Networking, Web applications, Database Management Systems and so.
3. Cultivating the students who have keen interest in the area of Computer Science and to help them to start their career in their desired field by awarding them with the Masters’ Degree when they complete.
4. In addition to the syllabus, Institute ensures development of the following skills:
• Communication skills
• Soft skills popularly known as Interview Skills.
• Obtaining practical knowledge through seminars and projects
• Exhaustive Industry / Services Organization Training