• Proficiency comes through exposure. RBIMS believes in the fact and hence takes the students for regular industrial visits to the different companies.
• The industrial visits give the students an opportunity to be aware of the real time operations.
• Through Industrial Visit, the students learn about the production process & management, marketing & human resource management practices.
• They understand the technical aspects of organization. They gain the insights of the company.
• It provides an opportunity to the students to have first-hand practical exposure and helps to relate the conceptual and analytical skills acquired in the classroom to actual management practices.
List of Industries visited in the Academic year 2018-2019:
|Visit at Havmor||24th September, 2018|
|Visit at Food Corporation of India||17th December, 2018|
|Visit at Nova Medical Devices||19th January, 2019|
|Visit at Adani Port||4th and 5th March, 2019|